Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I really should stay in bed on Tuesdays

I've had another bad Tuesday. I'm sassy, tired, and ready to call it a day. My challenges of the day included our son making some defiant decisions while we were at the Spray Park today that could have been dangerous (but the Lord is so good, and all was fine!), thus leading me to have a total and complete meltdown once we got in the car. So grateful I can call my hubby and just cry.

Emily also locked herself in a room today. Thanks to my father-in-law who taught me how to break a lock with an old credit card. I called him my "McGyver." Only those in their thirties would know who McGyver is. Or was. Not sure if he's aired anymore. But I digress.

Then I just got plain sassy with someone today. That someone I don't know well enough to be sassy with either. Good times.

So, I'm calling this a day.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment