Yesterday, Day 7, was one of those days that was so laughably awful that all I can really do is just sigh and be glad that it is over. I started off the day preparing for my own personal MDO. That's right, our sitter came over at 7:30 a.m. to watch the kids for a whole six hours! Evan and Emily both woke up super early that morning and I decided to put Ev and Em in Emmy's room to play while I got ready for the sitter. I decided to bring the kiddos something drink while they were playing, and I made the worst drink decision ever...red Powerade. Not only did I give my two year olds red Powerade, I also forgot the plastic drink stopper in one of their sippy cups. Which meant my children had free access to an art project. We will call it "Red Carpet" because that's what happened to our very light carpet. It was splattered with lots and lots of red. This mistake would cost us a trip from Stanley Steemer today where I was told only after they cleaned the carpet that the stain would indeed not come out.
But this mistake would pale in comparison to what I did later in the day. More on that tomorrow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment