Evan Charles born at 12:50 p.m. on Friday, February 27th and Emily Grace born at 12:51 p.m. Evan weighed in at 5 lbs., 15 oz. and Emily weighed 5 lbs., 13 oz.
I tried to post before, but t can barely keep my eyes open. We are extremely thrilled to have our little ones here at last! The last 36 hours have been very crazy...I can't even keep my eyes open as I type this, but I will write more just as soon as I can.
CRYING!!! CRYING CRYING CRYING!!!
ReplyDelete1. Thank you thank you THANK you for posting pics! And we were so glad Emily's name was on her hat so we could know who is who!
2. Ronda, how beautiful are you post delivery!?! You look absolutely gorgeous as a Mommy!
3. We love them and can't wait to hold and kiss them in less than a week!
love,
a VERY proud Uncle Grantie and Aunt Jen!
They are so sweet and I second your aunt- you look great!
ReplyDeletePlease call if/when you need anything. I look so forward to meeting your babies and hearing your birth story.
Congrats on a most precious and deserved gift. God is so good.
Ronda! I don't think words can express how thrilled I am for you two. This picture is beyond adorable! I am praying for a quick recovery for you and some major energy! You are going to be a great Momma! Congratulations, Isamingers!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness...there are no words. I too am getting all teary looking at this beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing picture of God's goodness, His faithfulness, and His provision. Your family shines Him!
I love you all!
XOXOXOXO
I am thrilled and was so excited to hear that you had a boy and girl! Praise the Lord for this gift!
ReplyDeleteRonda!!!! You have the most beautiful family of FOUR and I could not possibly be more excited for you. I feel like i am looking at a picture of the Lord's faithfulness. I am so so thrilled for you and I cannot wait to see more pictures. I pray that you get rest, heal quickly and have plenty of mommy energy.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Praise the Lord! They are here and EVERYONE is healthy! God is so good!
ReplyDeleteRonda, how are you so radiantly beautiful post-birth!!!
Congratulations to you both!
Love and hugs!
Stephanie
YEA!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful family!
I am thanking God today for His faithfulness!
Congratulations!
Ronda! I have been dying for this post!! I kept checking to see if there were any pics yet :) Of course Jen called me right away on Friday!
ReplyDeleteYa'll look stunning as parents...the glow is so sweet. I am ever so grateful for this amazing time that God has granted so faithfully to you....Oh you will be such a darling mommy!!
Much love to you and your precious new babies!! AMEN!!!
Hallelujah and Amen!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful babies, beautiful parents, blessed family!
We love you guys and are bursting with joy for you. We can't wait to meet them in person. Congratulations Chase and Ronda.
CONGRATULATIONS! we are overjoyed for you guys.
ReplyDeletethanks so much for sharing your wonderful news with us. yay!
Congratulations!!! We can't wait to see you guys and the little ones!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Sarah, Ryan, and Theo
I can't say enough about how thrilled we are for both of you. Precious, precious family. ily
ReplyDeleteAunt Connie
BEAUTIFUL!!!! HE is SO good and faithful!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We are so excited for you guys! They are just precious! Love, the Lumpkins
ReplyDeletewowowowowowowoow.we are sooo happy for you 4 :). may god bless and keep you in his arms!!!we love you all!- romanian children choir-
ReplyDeleteI am beyond excited for you and Chase!! Emily and Evan are absolutely beautiful as are you!!! I'm praying and thanking God with you guys!!!
ReplyDelete-Amber
They are GORGEOUS!!! We are so excited for yall and praise God for a healthy and safe delivery! Yall look so happy! You will be great parents! Love ya, Brian & Kendall
ReplyDeleteRonda and Chase~
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! Evan and Emily are absolutely beautiful. I am so excited that they are finally here. I can't wait to meet them and love on them! Hope you are feeling good and recovering! Love yall, Kate
hey guys congrats. rhonda you probably don't know me but i am a friend of chase's from growing up. i'm also a really good friend of kates. my mom told me about the babies being born and i got an email from kate to let me know and to give me a link to your blog so that i can see the babies. they are beautiful. congrats again and happy parenting. :)
ReplyDeleteoh chase this is jenn andrews (chiasson) sorry my blog name is unusual. :)
ReplyDelete