Today, our focus will shift just a bit back to the babies as I have a doctor's appointment myself. We are getting so close!!! Can't wait for them to arrive as well!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
A Fabulous New Update!
Chase went to the doctor yesterday afternoon and his count was at 132,000 platelets! The average is 150,000 so Chase is definitely on the mend. In fact, the doctor said he would be thrilled if Chase stayed at 132,000. Chase is still taking the oral steroids and seeing his doctor. He doesn't have to go today, but he will go and see his doctor again tomorrow. It has definitely taken Chase a little time to adjust to being home. I think, because the doctor cleared him to go back to life as usual, that we both thought he would feel like going back to life as usual. This hasn't been the case. Chase has been very tired and a little uncomfortable from all of the medications. The doctor said this is completely normal. So Chase is moving a little more slowly at the moment, but he is getting healthier every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh, thank you for posting this!
ReplyDeletey'all have been in my prayers--and i was hoping to see an update before heading out. i couldn't even wait for it to pop up on my bloglines reader. :)
have a blessed day and enjoy being able to go slow. :)
Fantastic news! PRAISE GOD! Thanks for the update. I hope you all are able to rest today and ease back into a routine soon. I'm praying for the four of you, and especially for your appointment today! I can't wait to meet the little ones either. :)
ReplyDeleteXOXOXO