It has actually taken me a few days to organize and write this post, but finally I'm on the last leg of this process. We are all doing super well. I am recovering from the c-section like you wouldn't believe...all the Lord! I think I was in so much pain the weeks prior to delivering that recovery from surgery has been fairly easy. Also, we are still adjusting to our babies' sleep patterns and we are working on getting them on a schedule, but I slept so little the weeks prior to their arrival, I just really felt prepared for that physically and am able to function at night and during the day better than ever. Chase and I prayed very specifically going into this process, and the Lord answered each of our prayers with more than we could have ever asked or imagined. Here are some pics to share with you a little bit of what's been going on. I know we've had several friends and family members who wanted to get see a few more pictures of the kiddos, so hopefully this will work....:-)
Me, about three days prior to delivery
A Pic Chase and I took of ourselves right as we were about to leave for the hospital.
My first time alone with the babies. The grandparents were in transition from trading shifts at the hospital and Chase ran home to take care of a few things. The babies and I did great! It has been much easier than I would have expected.
Three Generations
Grandy
Nana
First Time Great Grandparents
Evan before we headed home from the hospital.
The ride home was great! And the kiddos went straight to bed. This is the first time they slept side by side. Too precious!
You look so great with those two babies! We are just overjoyed. Thanks for all the pictures for us to see.
ReplyDeletewhat beauties! And what a great idea to take a picture of yourselves before going to the hospital. Love the pictures, Ronda!
ReplyDeleteRonda! Oh my word...precious does not do justice!!! Evan and emily are just perfect!! Praise him!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I so deeply love them :) Tell them Aunt Jen and Uncle Grant are on their way!!
ReplyDeletelove you so much
Oh my word...seriously?! Is this for real?! Thank you, Lord! What beautiful pictures of answered prayers. The look on everyone's faces says it all - pure joy!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you. I know the Lord has great things in store for your precious family.
XOXOXOXO to you all!
P.S. You are such a natural! How blessed those little ones are to call you Mommy. :)
Thanks for more pictures! They are absolutely precious!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
I can hardly stand it...seriously!!!! I am overjoyed for you and Chase. Truly overjoyed!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful and yall look great!
ReplyDeleteOk, I may hide in Grant and Jennifer's trunk. I want to hold those punkins. They are so amazing. You look beautiful. I'm sure that you're much relieved that they're on the outside now!
ReplyDeleteI'm so thrilled for you and Chase.
Congratulations Ronda! They are beautiful, just like their mommy.
ReplyDeleteI seriously feel like I am looking at two little miracles!
ReplyDeleteWell, I am! These are precious, Ronda and I absolutely cannot wait to read about the adventures of your new family. Like Cheryl, I may hide in Grant and Jen's trunk!
Love you!
Hey I found your blog through Jaclyn's blog. I saw you were having twins and saw that they were born feb. 27. I gave birth to my twins last feb 27 and I have an emma (very similar to your Emily). So funny that our twins share a birthday--I also have boy/girl twins. Ours were ivf. So fun that our twins share the same birthday.
ReplyDeleteLove knowing other twin mommies!!
Wish you the best! :)
Congratulations! How adorable! I like the names Evan and Emily too. :)
ReplyDeletecongrats Ronda! Evan & Emily are precious! i love their names. i am so thankful you are recovering so well. i'm praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful!! Praise the Lord! And congratulations!! Isn't that our prayer blanket that you have covering them in the last picture?? You are all wrapped in our prayers!
ReplyDelete