Saturday, March 14, 2009
Congratulations!!!!
I have been wanting to post this for a while. I know most of you who read my blog also know the news already, but I wanted to officially congratulate Erica on becoming a new mommy! Erica, I am so excited for you and Colin. Your son is so lucky to have both of you as parents. I look forward to hearing about all of your new experiences with him. May the Lord greatly bless your family! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Erica and Colin!! Ronda has been keeping me updated on how to pray for you. We will continue to pray all God's blessings on your family as you undertake the challenge of parenthood. Sincerely, Sarah...Ronda's Mom
ReplyDeleteRonda! Y'all are the sweetest BFF's. I have loved watching each of you journey and trust the Lord along the way. Y'all are each a true example to me in the "waiting game!" And, I know without a doubt y'all will be the best Mommies! Love ya!
ReplyDelete