Chase will have another IVIG treatment today and one tomorrow. The doctor said that if Chase goes up to 50,000 by tomorrow morning, then he can go home after his treatment tomorrow afternoon! So, of course, we are now praying for at least 50,000 platelets tomorrow.
If we can go home tomorrow, Chase will still see the doctor regularly for a while and will still take oral steroids.
Thank you, thank you so much for praying! We are so grateful for the Lord and so grateful for all of you!
Awesome. I have been praying all morning and waiting for an update. If Erica says PRAY that's what I do!
ReplyDelete(I am Jennifer Woolley's mother-in-law.)
WOHOOOOO!!!
ReplyDeleteWe'll keep praying!
P.S.
(Don't you just love my mother-in-law? She has come to love Erica as her own! And loves each of you that have been such a support to Rusty and I! When she says she's praying, she means it! She is a good one to have on your team!)
Yay!!!!!! My heart is so happy right now!!!! Thanks for letting us know! What wonderful, wonderful news!!
ReplyDeletepraising God with you! yay!!!
ReplyDeletecontinuing to pray,
cristina
Praise the Lord!
ReplyDeletePRAISE GOD!! That is so awesome Ronda!!! God truly is Jehovah Rapha and is showing that in Chase right now! My continued prayers are with you, thanks for keeping us updated!!!
ReplyDeleteGod is so wonderful!!! Of course we are continuing to pray for 50,000 and thanking God for his healing. Hope you are able to rest some now. Love to all 4 of you. Aunt Trudy
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord! That is AWESOME news. Praying for WAY MORE than 50,000. Keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear of the improvement....Still praying for yall and thinking of yall!
ReplyDeleteLove, Kate
WOW Ronda! THat's amazing.. Still praying for yall! -jenna
ReplyDeleteHallelujah! PRAISE GOD! And we'll continue to pray.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Wonderful news. Praise the Lord! We'll continue to pray!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to hear the wonderful news!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord!!! John and I are on our knees for the both of you and those sweet babies!!!
I KNOW that our God is mighty to save...AMEN :)
Great news! I'm praying for his recovery, 50K or more, and calmness for you and the babies. take care~
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord!!!!
ReplyDeleteDayna