Thursday, January 22, 2009
Exciting News
I know many of us in "blog world" tend to read one another's blogs. For the sake of not being repetitive, I'm going to ask that you check out Jennifer's blog. She has some wonderful news about my bestie, Erica, that just thrills me to no end. Because Erica and I live in different states, I don't get to see her in person regularly, so it makes my heart so happy to hear that Jennifer gets to visit with her in person and can testify that Erica is absolutely glowing! Yea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks, friend! I'm overwhelmed with everyone's response to this milestone.
ReplyDeleteYou know better than most how infertility can make you feel like you miss out on things, and one of those is getting to experience everyone's excitement and anticipation for you during a pregnancy. Thank you for giving a piece of that back to me!!
Love you tons!
XOXOXO (one set for you and one for each of the babies!)
It must be so hard to be away from Erica during this exciting time in both of your lives! She is so proud of you and excited to meet your babies! She was bragging about how domestic you have become :) and how proud of you she is!
ReplyDeleteIt has been wonderful to get to "know" you through the blogworld! I am thrilled for you and cannot wait to "meet" your babies! Hopefully one day, I can meet you in the real world!