Tuesday, January 6, 2009

At Home

Some of you have emailed to ask what our status is as of late. I went to the hospital assessment center about 2 1/2 weeks ago concerned about one thing (which was not an issue) but found out I was having some contractions. Because of this, they want me to stop working. Walking across campus, the stress of working, and being on my feet the majority of the day were not conducive to keeping my body at rest they way they would like. So, I'm at home. I can still do things around the house, but I can also tell you that at 30 weeks, I am feeling very tired and rest more than I am active. I am moving at a very slow pace, but I now have the time to move at that pace. I've seen the doctor weekly since I was in the assessment center. The babies are doing great, and my main prescription is to continue to rest. I will keep you posted if anything changes, but we still have several weeks ahead of us, Lord willing.

3 comments:

  1. I will continue to pray for you and the kiddos.
    Hang in there and take advantage of this time that you have to rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest easy, my friend! I am praying for you and your little ones.

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am glad to hear you are home and resting. It won't be long now!! I can't believe it!
    Are you going to post nursery pics on your blog? I would love to see their room. I am sure it is too cute!

    ReplyDelete