If his counts don't go up, then he'll start a treatment called IVIG but let's pray we don't even have to get to this point.
I'll give you an update tomorrow morning. Thanks so much for your calls, emails, and prayers!
From surviving to thriving with "Irish Triplets"
I must confess that I have been anxious for you both, and in my anxiousness I was reminded by the very word to be anxious for nothing.
ReplyDeletePhil 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
May God give you that peace. I am praying for you and my heart could not be with you more.
In Christ,
Jeremy
I am praying Ronda! I am believing you will be receiving good news today!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you guys. If there is anything we can do please let us know. We love you! Dayna
ReplyDeleteI apologize for the extremely short phone call last night. I'm sure we'll talk again soon.
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you guys and anxiously awaiting any updates. God is good, and we believe He is at work even in the waiting.
I love you,
Erica
Good morning Ronda.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for healing, peace and rest. Take care of yourself.
Your are all 4 very loved.
~ Cheryl Kay
Praying that this treatment works and Chase begins to feel better soon!
ReplyDeletepraying...and sending love across the miles.
ReplyDelete--Cristina