Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What to do, what to do....

It is SO HOT outside!!!! I have two two-year olds and an almost one year old who are all very active, and have I mentioned yet....it's hot outside!?! Like too hot for little ones to run around. And so hot that actual snakes are curling up at my doorpost in my backyard and slithering away when I open the door. Which makes me a little less hesitant to take my little ones outside. Soooooo I'm inside with these energetic little ones and I've already looked at my calendar and I realize I have three very long, hot months ahead of us. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but "Is it Winter yet!?!" Whatever will I do to keep these children occupied with all of this hotness for three full months!?! Craziness, I tell you. Pure craziness.

1 comment:

  1. I have this same fear about summer. I just can't handle the park when it is 100+ degrees outside! Last summer we did toddler reading time at the library and lots of playdates with friends :)
    I am so excited that Emmy and Evan are starting MDO! Grace started when she was 2 and she loved it! I am starting Dean in the fall too, but I have anxiety about them getting my little man to stay on his napmat!

    ReplyDelete