Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm SO excited I can't stand it!!!!!

We got the call this morning. Emmy and Evan have been officially accepted to MDO!!!!

They got in to an MDO that has a waiting list like a bajillion people long, AND it's one of the closer ones to our home, AND it's a Christian school with a great curriculum that is BOTH Biblical and academic.

This will mark a new season for us. Supply lists and open houses and getting out the door early and delayed naptime and Mommy better get going on this whole potty training thing.....

I guess I'm so excited because I LOVED school as a child. I have always been a lover of learning. I could probably be in some sort of learning environment forever. I guess that's why teaching also suited me so much.

And I'm excited that for a few hours a week, our kids will get to be a part of that environment, but that it's also a place I feel comfortable with sending our kids to. If you know me well, you will know I'm a little bit protective. That's okay. I'll own that. So it means a lot that I feel like I have the best care for my babies. And this MDO has had rave reviews from every person I've ever known who has sent their own babies there.

Seriously, I'm so excited I can't stand it! Looking forward to all that Fall will hold! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment