Sunday, May 8, 2011

Today I remember.....

The three years of infertility we went through to have our children.
The tears I cried waiting to become a mother.
The longing I had to pour into my children's lives.
The test results that indicated that our chances of getting pregnant from fertility procedures weren't all that high.
The failed fertility attempts.
Being told we were finally pregnant.
Being in the delivery room with the twins and the doctor telling us she found an issue she could correct during our c-section.
Seeing Evan and Emily for the first time.
Hearing from the doctor's office we were pregnant again and praising God for His miracle in our life.
Meeting Olivia Claire for the first time.
Celebrating my first Mother's Day by dedicating the twins.
Celebrating my second Mother's Day in the hospital having contractions with Olivia.
Celebrating my third Mother's Day with three little wonders. Today.

1 comment: