It's Thursday morning, and I can already hear Emily awake. I've been wanting to blog for a while now because my kiddos are doing some very stinkin' cute things.
For starters, Olivia took her first two steps on Monday, the 16th, the day she turned 11 months. I'm suspecting a full-fledged walker very soon. Also, last night, the baby girl began to clap!!! Um, so, so adorable!
Emmy has been standing behind her little kitchen and offering to sell diet coke and french fries. Needless to say, you can tell I've been teaching healthy eating habits. :-) We got in the car yesterday for one of our almost daily rides, and Emmy yelled, "Diet Coke and French Fries!" Yes, this is a regular for us (the kids get sprite). It's a way for us to get out of the house and have a treat!
Pause....I never did finish my Thursday morning post, so now it's Friday night and I'm finishing up what I meant to finish yesterday morning. Not a surprise. That's just our busy life right now!
Evan has been so cute with his words recently. Whenever we are about to do something, we ask Evan, "Ready?" He responds with, "Weady!" It's so, so cute! Also, he frequently says "hug" from across the room and runs fast into one of our arms with his arms held out to wrap around us when he gets there.
We are also teething right now....not fun! All three are teething and it's leaving three very cranky kids to take care of. I'm looking forward to teething being OVER so soon. For two out of the three, this should be our last go-round for a while. After two hard teething days, it's very tempting to end this post on a "I'm a very worn out mother" note. Give me a couple of non-teething days, and I'll be on cloud nine again. Motherhood is good. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment