Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Turned a Corner But Not Out of the Woods

Thank you for praying! So the nurse said yesterday that it appeared I had "turned a corner", but I that I was not yet "out of the woods." What that means is more bed rest for another week. I will have another doctor's appointment a week from today, and hopefully he will give me the all clear to get out of the house!

I have to say that I could not have been more blessed by my doctor and his staff. The Lord used them to pretty much save my life! It was all the Lord, and I give Him all the glory, but the Lord provided the best willing vessels to take care of me. 

My doctor was out of town during my ordeal. He was traveling in Montana with his wife. He had a very new doctor taking care of me, but he was on the phone constantly during his vacation advising her along the way. When I saw him yesterday, he had the BIGGEST sign of relief on his face. He said, "I climbed to the top of a mountain to check on you!" Apparently, cell phone reception isn't available everywhere in Montana. :-)

6 comments:

  1. Those words bless my heart in ways I cannot even describe!

    Thank you, Lord, for your healing hand in my bestie's life. Thank you for surrounding her with loving, caring doctors and staff that put her health on their top priority list. We praise You today for this miracle of healing! Lord, you never let go - thank you!

    Love you, Ronda! I'm fighting for you on my knees, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was signed in under my other google ID (the one for my new e-mail account), but the last comment is me!!

    Love ya!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I am SO glad you are on the upswing! My heart has been heavy for you but I am now rejoicing with you that things are better!! :)

    Love you, keep up posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. praise the Lord! it's just like Him to provide blessings in the middle of trials! i'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO happy to hear you are healing! I will continue to pray your health and safety until you are "out of the woods!"

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ronda!
    Praise the Lord that you're feeling better and on the road to recovery!!
    What a blessing to have such great Dr's and nurses! God is so good!
    Praying for you girl!!!

    *i needed to just AMEN to the fact the cell phone reception here is just not "normal"! Bless your dr's. heart for climbing that mountain!!!

    ReplyDelete