I am currently six weeks along and today we had our first ultrasound. Are you ready for this???
It's TWINS!
We got to see each of our little wonders and their heartbeats, and, as you can imagine, I left the doctor's office both glowing and teary.
When you think of us and our long road, the trials we have faced, and the Lord' s provision, please give thanks to God! He deserves all the glory, all the praise!
Congratulations, my friend! And PRAISE GOD for His faithfulness through it all. I could not be more excited for you guys. What a blessing, what a miracle!
ReplyDeleteWow! I am SO blown away by this miracle! We will continue to pray for your health throughout your pregnancy and PRAISE HIM for this joyous miracle!!! Yaaaaaayyy!!!
ReplyDeleteI am OVER the MOON!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord, the giver of ALL good things!
I can't hardly believe it.
We love you and your babies!
<3 Aunt Jen and Uncle Grant!
Ronda!!!!! I am reading with eyes filled with tears and I am just overwhelmed with thanks and joy. SUCH WONDERFUL NEWS. I am beyond thrilled for you and I cannot wait to watch these new chapters unfold. Praise the Lord!!!! I just feel like jumping!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord! I am so excited to hear about the doubly great news!
ReplyDeletewhat WONDERFUL news! you are daily in my thoughts and prayers, and now i will add this pair of miracles to the list. :) i am THRILLED for you and chase.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful!! Congratulations!~ The Lord is soo good! I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better too.
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITING! God is so good. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteRONDA!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! Jen just called me... i was unloading groceries and almost dropped the Mayo :)
ReplyDeleteI am so very excited for Ya'll!!! What amazing, sweet parents ya'll will be! I am just beside myself! and so tickled for you... thank you Jesus for these sweet miracles! What a special story these sweet babies will have...
I just can't wait to see your prego self :) PRECIOUS!!
I love you dearly! I am praising the Lord with you!!! Dancing in Great Falls Montana!!!
i don't know you other than reading your blog but i thought i would say congrats. I too am pregnant Six weeks along. This is my first pregnancy after my miscarriage last year. And last night i started feeling not so right. I will keep you in our prayers if you can keep us in yours! My first dr. appt is next week. Hopefully mine goes as well as yours did!
ReplyDeleteWhoo Hooo! Praise God, twice!!! Congratulations to you both.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Ronda!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Ronda!
(You get two Congrats for two babies!)
I am thrilled for you!
I will continue to pray for these precious babies as they grow!
i'm a friend of a friend and I started reading your blog occasionally through hers. I cannot tell you how many times I have prayed for you to become a mother. I know that the two most incredible babies have chosen to have you and your husband as their parents. From the bottom of my heart- congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Ronda & Chase! You are going to be amazing parents! Praise God for your babies!
ReplyDeleteRonda! You might not remember me, but I was in the Community Bible Church youth group when you were an intern there (I used to be Stephanie Ballard).
ReplyDeleteI was just reading my buddy Jen's blog about having more neices and nearly fell out of my chair when I realized YOU are the sister-in-law having twin babies!
Congratulations! What a blessing! You must be wild with excitement!
I'm so glad I found you! What a small world! :)
I am SO EXCITED for you guys!!! Congratulations on your little miracles! I have already started praying for them. When are you due??
ReplyDeleteRondie....My sweet sister. I know I do not need to leave you a comment as I talk to you all the time, but I just want to tell you that 11:07AM on July 22nd 2008 is truly one of the happiest moments in my life! When you called and told me that you saw both heartbeats of my niece(s) and/or nephew(s), I felt an emotion that I have never felt before. I am SO PROUD of you for staying so very strong; even through all the heart-breakers. I never lost faith that God was going to give you this desire of your heart and he does deserve all the glory! Please give Uncle Chase a big hug from Rheace, Kyle and I and please ask him to hug you back from us. I love you my one and only!
ReplyDeletePost Script: When I told Rheace you were pregnant he just laughed and said "I KNEW IT!" =)
Ronda,
ReplyDeleteWords can't describe how EXCITED we are for you and Chase! Not only is God faithful and good, but He's mind blowingly amazing...TWINS! How FUN is that! Now that's a "double portion"! You are going to make the best mommy because you will know without a doubt that your kiddos are a gift directly from Him to your heart! I love you so much!
Sarah
Congratulations! What a blessing. After being through so much it's even more special to see God at work in someone's life.
ReplyDeleteHi Ronda,
ReplyDeleteIt's Shannon - Jenny's sister. I am soooooo delighted for you. This news really made my day. I have some book recommendations for you and would be very pleased to chat with you often as you go through these next CRAZY years. :)
Welcome to the mothers-of-twins club!
i'm so happy for you guys! i am praising God for what He's done for you! YEA!
ReplyDeletei'll be praying for you & your babies often.
Ronda,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you're now feeling Much better. I had already made all the appropriate contacts and potential arrangements here at UTHSCSA in case you needed another specialist. Knowing the Chair of OB/GYN does have an advantage.
Our paths again parallel, in a very small way this time, as they both deal with children (again). You are writing a new chapter in the parenting of children and my new assignment in helping to Cure Childhood Cancer. I'm being transferred next week to the Children’s Cancer Research Institute with the specific task of putting together the infrastructure to accomplish this mission. While they are different assignments, hopefully the end result will be similar; providing children a better quality of life.
However, I'm glad that you're doing well and if you have any questions please let me know, because I know there would be someone here that would be able to assist.