Monday, July 21, 2008

So Sorry!

After reading Cristina's comment from my last post, I realized I probably needed to post an update on my health. I am feeling MUCH better. I have lost most of the weight I gained except for about five pesky pounds.

I go back to the doctor tomorrow and hope to hear that I can leave the house. I have started moving around quite a bit at home, but the doctor gave me explicit instructions not to drive anywhere, so I feel like it's been less bed rest and more house arrest.

So, Lord willing, tomorrow my doctor will tell me I can get back to life outside the four walls of my home. I'll keep y'all posted, but thank you so much for all of your prayers. I know He heard them and has graciously restored my health.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you're feeling better! i've been checking your blog alot lately to find out how you are, and i'm just relieved to know you're okay. are you getting ready for school to start back up? i can't believe we only have 4 weeks left!!

    ReplyDelete