To all you teachers out there....
I have six days of school left.
Need I say more????
Summer can't come soon enough!!!!
Here's to sleeping in past 5 a.m.
To reading a book that isn't education related
To watching "What Not to Wear" in the middle of the day
To staying up late because you can sleep in
To working out in the mornings instead of the evenings
To organizing your home
To hanging out with friends on a weeknight
To wearing flip flops every single day
To cooking for the fun of it and not just for dinner
To shopping in the middle of the day
And so much more.... :-)
Yaaay! Summer is almost here for you! I'm all about watching What Not to Wear in the middle of the day! :) Love you, I need to call you soon! I promise you I will!
ReplyDeleteHi Ronda,
ReplyDeleteI'm gld my post encouraged you. It encouraging you,encouraged me. It is cook that there have been others in my position.
Are you Jen's sister in law? she is a very dear friend of mine!
Emily Williams
You are almost done!! Hooray!!
ReplyDelete