"From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work." Ephesians 4:16
This video has been going around on various blogs. You may have already seen it. If you haven't, though, I strongly suggest taking seven minutes to watch. We can all use a break to remember and reflect on how truly awesome our God is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! That was amazing! I have actually seen this before (several, several months ago), but what perfect timing for God to send this again as a reminder to me.
ReplyDeleteThe post below from Liz Seay's blog was great too.
Thank you for sharing both of these, sweet friend!
Hope you had a relaxing weekend! Only one more week and you're done for the summer - WHOOP!
Love you!!
wow, i had never seen this. i actually cried when that picture flashed up.
ReplyDeleteHOW AWESOME is our God!
Isn't this just amazing! He really does knit our bodies perfectly together. I think he knows what he's doing! :)
ReplyDelete