Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

There is something neat about celebrating a holiday with very little significance. There is no spiritual or milestone type significance to Valentine's Day for me. In fact, Chase and I have never done anything for Valentine's Day that I can recall. However, now that I have children, I have decided to buy in to all of the marketing for their sake. For fun's sake.  I wanted this holiday to be fun. and this was the first year I really tried to do something. So.....this year it was pajamas and waffles. The girls' jammies were pink and Ev's jammies were red. We put them on V-day Eve and attempted a pic. We had one pic before the camera died on us. Emily was very into a toy right next to her and was not interested in taking a pic at all. 

 On Valentine's Day morning, I gave the kids heart-shaped waffles. Good times! And that was Valentine's Day 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment