I can hardly believe our little Olivia is already eight months old! She turned eight months this past Wednesday, and it was a glorious day. She held her bottle for an entire feeding for the first time on Wednesday AND she started crawling! I could hardly believe it! One minute she was struggling to move and the next minute she was moving! I'm learning that our little "O" is quite the type A personality, and she is very determined to seek something out when she wants it!
Other than our fantastic milestones, this past week has been another round of sickness. I'm starting to learn that is part of having small children and am managing with a much better attitude than I did about a year ago when the sickness really first began. All five of us are actually fighting something right now, and I had to take Evan to the doctor on Thursday only to discover he had a double ear infection. I told Chase today that I am praying that the Lord would give me a positive attitude about the often frequent challenges of raising Irish triplets. The best part is that He has. I am very grateful for this time and know they will all be in school before I know it. What ever will I do with all that time?!? :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment