Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sick

Although Evan recovered very well from his first cough, Emily did not fare so well. She got sick. Yucky sick. Sinus infection and possible conjunctivitis sick. She has been just a little attached as well. The kind of attached where she cries when I leave the room and where she wants to be held most of the day. Emily cries a couple of times throughout the night. She has a major loss of appetite. It takes around an hour to feed her a bottle, maybe longer. She has big dark circles under her eyes for lack of sleep and just being plain old sick. She has started her first round of antibiotics ever. Pink amoxil. The smell makes this pregnant mama just a little queasy. I don't have good memories of pink amoxil growing up. Chase remembered liking it. So, we are very much in the thick of recovery. Dr. Gulino said that Emily should be feeling pretty close to herself by Monday. Two days away. I hope that's the case because she is miserable right now, and I just feel so bad for her. I guess we shall see how she does today.

No comments:

Post a Comment