Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Real Quick

So....this morning was the second time I've needed Zofran, and the the first time I have had to call Chase to get out of bed and find my purse so I could take a pill. I got up because Em started crying. On my way back to bed, I didn't feel so good. Ugh! So, I got back in bed and then begged Chase (okay more like, woke him up and just asked) for my purse. I didn't think I could go it alone today. I can tell my progesterone has skyrocketed overnight, or so it feels. I am like one big hot flash at the moment. Crazy! I CAN'T WAIT to officially see this little bambino on ultrasound two weeks from today. The last two and half to three weeks have gone quickly. I pray the next two do as well. I am so looking forward to our appointment and to seeing our third little wonder, whom I love so much already, on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment