I had some pretty hard hormonal weeks, but I have been feeling fabulous the last few days. Back to normal. We have had a hard week for other reasons. This past week at 7 months and 3 weeks old, both Evan and Emily had their first sickness. They have a minor cold, thankfully. Although we have had some sleepless nights (especially with Emily who has been not feeling well and teething), for the most part, they have been real troopers. I just have the most calm and happy babies! Oh, how the Lord has blessed me.
This blog is now a journal just for me seeing as how I have felt a conviction to shut it down for my own children's safety.
Well, I am looking forward to writing about my adventures being preggers with a new baby and caring for twinfants. I'm also looking forward to writing about taking care of three bambinos under the age of 16 months! The Lord surely has a sense of humor, but I am so grateful nonetheless. This will be an adventure. We are already on the train; now it's time for the ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment