Thursday, June 18, 2009
Rollin with the Homies
Okay, so if you are a girl child of the nineties, this title will bring back memories of very Clueless days. As for around here, we are doing just this. Baby Girl and Baby Boy are both now officially rolling over. Emily rolled over on Tuesday morning (June 16) and Evan rolled over today (June 18). They have not yet mastered rolling back onto their backs, so I was awakened at 12:30 a.m. last night where Emily firmly "requested" that I head to her room and assist her in rolling back to a more comfortable position on her back. This marks a whole new world in our home. I know it's not long before the munchkins are mobile. I'm already finding my days even busier than before as each one of the babes is looking for more interaction and stimulation. I enjoy the busyness though and am glad to wake up every morning very rested and ready to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW! Thats awesome! I have found Adley rolled over twice (tummy to back) in his crib when I go in and get him in the am...but not back to tummy and certainly nothing that is consistent (only twice!) They are truly growing up! Before long you will be chasing them around the house!
ReplyDelete