Monday, June 15, 2009
One Week!
I just had to document our exciting news! For the first time since the babies were born, the babies slept through the night for an entire straight week! I've always said that I would not say they were sleeping through the night until they made it a full seven days. We would have often three good nights only followed by two hard nights. I've learned a lot the last few months about how to function with very little sleep. I am so grateful the Lord created coffee. :-) Our lives are now filled with routine, big, gummy smiles, belly laughs, cuddly naps, rattles, holding our fingers, and little arms and legs that just can't move fast enough. We are having a wonderful time and now we can add we are having a wonderfully rested time! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!!! Praise God! That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteYippee! Wonderful news for y'all!
ReplyDeleteFantastic, Ronda! I loved hearing about your babies from Jenny on her recent visit. They are unbelievably cute and it sounds like unbelievably well-behaved! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the whole fam. Shannon Q.
ReplyDelete