Friday, June 5, 2009

A Blessed Introduction

Last week, we had the great privilege of having Brian and Kendall stay with us for a few days. Their son, Adley, was born just a month after Evan and Emily. This was our first time to meet each other's little ones and for them to meet one another. We were SO blessed to be able to meet Adley and to spend time with Brian and Kendall. They are one of those families who truly display Christ-centeredness, and they challenge us every single time we spend time with them. 



What a sweet family!

Brian and Chase have been very good friends long before they knew their own wives! They actually prayed for their future wives together...and now they have kids! Wow!

The three little wonders....

3 comments:

  1. Hey. I edited the photos you left today and took the glare eyes out of the babies. My niece and nephew are the BEST. wow Ronda Kay. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Evan and Emily are precious! I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks! Thanks for posting updated pictures.

    I'm in love...I can't wait for the day that I can finally meet them.

    Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too sweet! We really enjoyed our visit! Glad to see that Evan and Emily are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete