Saturday, November 1, 2008

Waning

I think my use of the blog world might be waning. We are in our third year in this city, and for those of you who have moved before, it takes until the third year to get connected totally. But when you do get connected, oh my! It's busy!

Chase and I have had a WONDERFUL fall so far. We have enjoyed our small groups, our jobs, our church, our friends, and our family here. Our weekends are full and blessed. Of course, our busyness is compounded by our expectant arrival of our children and the fact that I am trying to finish up my graduate degree this fall as well.

I have been studying like crazy for my comprehensive exam that I take next week. I confess I get nervous, but then the Lord calms my spirit and reminds me that He will finish what He started. I have prayed through this degree program...every meeting with my advisor, every class....and I believe this is something He wanted me to do. So now I just need to finish well and, most importantly, rest in Him.

The holidays are approaching with more to do as well. I am hoping that I "might" have time to blog more once I stay home in the Spring. But we shall see. If not, give me a call. I'll be home. :-)

1 comment: