So I got the call last night, and I passed my comps! Thank You Lord! It appears I am just a few short weeks away from graduating with a Masters Degree! I totally believe this is where the Lord wanted me, and I am so grateful to Him for finishing in me what He began.
WOO HOO!!! Praise the LORD!!! I am SO PROUD of you and giving HIM the glory! :)
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITED FOR YOU, OUR LITTLE GRADUATE!!
love love love you!
Such a smartie! Congratulations, my friend! And PRAISE GOD for His faithfulness through this journey.
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you! I can't wait to see the cap & gown pictures... :)
Love ya!
YEAH! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you and for sticking with it until it was finished!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE BELLY PICS! Too cute!
Love you!
Yaaayyy!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! SO happy for you!!! SO many exciting things happening in your life right now!
ReplyDeleteLove the belly pics!!
Katie