Inside was warm and toasty with our heater on. I had no idea what wonders were going on right outside my door.
Chase and I prayed and said goodbye, and I left him still sleepy in bed. This is our morning ritual. I opened the garage door, looked at the wonder that was snow, ran back inside, and scared Chase to pieces when I yelled, "Get up! Get up!" He thought something was seriously wrong.
He wasn't mad because he, too, loved to see the snow falling down in sheets.
I checked the weather online this morning. It said showers. I didn't realize they meant SNOW showers.
When I got to school, the teachers were just as excited as the kids. I dodged a couple of snowballs and adored the wonder that is snow. God's canvas painted by Him is so pretty!
I still had my observation and my observer was just as excited as we all were. Many kids didn't make it to school, though, and by a quarter past 11, we were all sent home.
What a wonderfully wintry day!
My View When I Opened the Garage
Jessica and Me Before School
How FUN!! It didn't "stick" here like it did in Baton Rouge, but it was just so pretty!
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you were sent home :) What a great gift from above! Love you!
oh my goodness! That is serious snow! Much more than we got here yesterday. How fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! You all got some serious snow - much more than we saw here. How fun! I hope you enjoyed the rest of your day at home - relaxing and warm, I hope!
ReplyDeleteGive the babies little love pats for me! :)
Love ya!