Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm Finished!!!

Even though I technically took two days off of work last week, last week was anything but calm. I stayed home on Tuesday to prepare one last day for my test, and then I tested on Wednesday. My comprehensive exam consisted of three essay questions. The first question was before morning and it took me about three hours to answer it, and then the last two questions were after lunch. 

I did go order my cap and gown after the exam, trusting that I did okay, and that the Lord will finish what He began. I have trusted Him and followed His leading throughout this entire process. I believe this degree is something He led me to pursue, and I believe He will finish it.

So I returned to work on Thursday, and after work we had a doctor's appointment. On Friday, I needed to working on sprucing up my poor neglected home (cleaning is just not priority when you're studying), and then I had a girls' night out with some girls from church. We ended our evening at BJs pizza splitting two Pazookies. If you've never had a Pazookie from BJs pizza, I highly recommend it! It's a baked cookie in a tin pan covered in ice cream. So good!

On Saturday, I did two things. I went to a friend's shower, and I slept. I ended up falling asleep at 6:00 p.m. I woke up for 30 minutes at 9:00 to eat some Cheerios and then I went back to bed.

I think studying and all of my other activities wore me out. I also think the kids waking me up early in the morning hasn't helped either. Friday morning I woke up at 3:30. I move to get into a more comfortable position and the kids start moving too....and they don't stop. Kick, kick, wiggle, wiggle, punch, punch. Yes, I am awake and not going back to sleep, apparently. I guess I'm getting prepared for their arrival. :-) 

I have not taken many "belly pics" over the past few weeks, but I do plan on getting one today before church (provided my hair looks good). I will try to post one I took at 18 weeks and this most recent one (now 23 weeks) sometime very soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Congratulations! I am so proud of you!

    LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for being finished!

    Bring on the belly pics!!!

    Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so happy for you finishing up your degree! you must feel so relieved. i met your old team leader at watkins, peggy roberts the other night. she was so excited when i told her you were pregnant with twins! she wanted your email, but since i don't know it, i thought i would just let you know she would love to hear from you. i figured you would know her school email. anyway, what a blessing to feel those kicks! although i know they can come at inconvenient times! can't wait to see pics of your cute belly!

    ReplyDelete