Friday, August 15, 2008

Weekend Past and Present

So I didn't even blog about last weekend before the week began and ended. Although I am still spending as much of my time at home resting, Chase and I did get a chance to visit with friends last Saturday night. I really wish I had taken more pictures as Dayna, who had given birth to Aubrey three weeks before was there with her three week old! Aubrey is adorable and looks so much like her big sis, Ally!

We also played a fun game Amy came up with. She decided to have all of the guys make a blind guess as to what were the flavors of four baby foods. My husband was the only one who completely refused to take a single bite. He would smell the food only. And, honestly, I don't blame him, especially for the interesting green vegetable blend. 


Here's Chase writing down his guesses to each of the baby foods.

Amy walked around and served each guy a spoonful while the women and children looked on. It was really quite funny!

As far as this weekend goes, Chase and I celebrate seven blessed years of marriage on Monday, so we are going to celebrate this weekend. I think we may head down to an old New Orleans restaurant for a jazz brunch. Hopefully, I will have photos to share later. 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I can just hear Chasie... "I'm NOT eating that!!"

    :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete