Friday, August 1, 2008

Morning Sickness


Here is a recount of my morning:

Me: Chase, can you get me a glass of iced tea? Half iced tea and half water with lots of ice. And some Cheerios.

Dear Husband: Here you go. You sure do go through a lot of ice these days.

Me: Any drink that is not full of ice and completely frosty is just unacceptable. Anything  warmer makes me gag. Can you get me some Zofran too? 

(Dear Husband brings Zofran and then leaves room).

Me: CHASE! Can you bring me a bowl?

Dear Husband: Are you that sick?

Me: Yes! 

(Dear Husband brings bowl, then laughs and smiles. He doesn't mean to be insensitive, but I must just be such a sight for sore eyes that he can't help but find the humor in the situation. I take a minute to giggle with him, then move closer to my bowl).


8 comments:

  1. ok...you are the cutest pregnant person ever!! I am loving it!
    Hope you start feeling better very soon, and in the meantime keep that ice coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ronda..one more thing! I am sure you already know this, but just incase you don't- if you enter your due date at babycenter.com they will send you weekly updates on the development of your babies. They tell you the length, when they get eyelashes and other fun things like that. When i was pregnant with Grace i loved getting my weekly updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I am so hoping that the sickness goes away sooner than later for you!!

    Lindsee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww..... poor Ronda :) But also, poor Chase! That guy is in for a rude awakening, hahaha.

    Hope this morning sickness doesn't last too long!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there with the morning sickness, Ronda (and Chase!)...it really does get better. There's no tired like 1st trimester tired, but there's also nothing like the energy you get once the 2nd one starts! You'll feel like a whole new woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you!! Tutu kept me informed on everything while I was in Africa and when I found out you were pregnant, I freaked out in the Internet cafe, then when I got the email it was TWINS, I went CRAZY!! I'm so excited for you and I know this is the best sickness you've ever had! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ronda and Chase!!!

    we are ROXI and FLORICA!!! WE ARE SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

    SEE YOU SOON!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. bless your sweet heard, Ronda! Thank goodness for your Zofran and your sweet husband who takes care of you! I'm with Jen- hope this morning sickness stage is quick!

    ReplyDelete