4. Time. I am not rushing anywhere. I have time most mornings (even when I've been in school) to actually look like I've had time to get ready. It's just not the same when I leave at 6:45 in the mornings during the school year. I am enjoying every minute.
5. Jon and Kate Plus Eight. I love this adorable family. I think they are both such great parents. I love how Kate always says that if she would do something for one or two children, why not do it with eight? What a great attitude! AND she only spends $150 a week on groceries for a family of ten (and she shops for organic items!). I will say that I think Kate could use a little time at a Love and Respect conference. She often steps on John's "air hose." Poor guy. This can all be remedied, though, once she understands how deeply a man needs to be respected (which sometimes she just does not do). On the whole, though, this family is precious.
6. My Wednesday morning Bible Study. I love this group of women. We are all from different stages in life, but we are all women who desire to seek the Lord. I always thought that to relate to others, one had to share a common stage, age, or place in life. I could not have been more wrong. I don't know that I've had a more perfect fit. I am learning so much from each of them. We are studying a book called, "The New Eve." I think it is a great book for women in the 20s and 30s. It is all about making wise choices over the span of your lifetime that fulfill your calling and God's definition of womanhood. It's about not being 50 and having regrets. I've been quite convicted in my reading, and the Lord has used it to really change my perspective on some things.
7. Bailey! This is my baby girl dog. I love her. It is so nice to have time just to be around her during the day.
I love john and kate!! I am with you though...poor john puts up with a lot from Kate :(
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are enjoying your summer and i hope it goes by nice and slow for you :)
Most of your favorite things are also my favorite things! Jon & Kate plus 8 is kinda becoming an obsession! :)
ReplyDeleteSee you in just a few days!!
Oh girl - what are we going to do when it has to end!!!??? I am really getting use to my lazy summer days. :) Keeping enjoying it!
ReplyDelete