Okay, so this blog is currently about to undergo an overhaul. It will look different (in time) but also there are some personal changes I plan on making to better secure the privacy of my little ones. After reading Kelly's Korner Blog, I'm a little freaked out by the access people may have to pictures of the kiddos with whom I wouldn't want access.
On another note, we are cable free. We are trying it for one month. This is VERY hard for Chase and me. We want to live differently, but our mindset is so bent on using t.v. as a means to relax and we use it a lot for the kids too. Gotta love the Disney Channel! It has been hard work to find alternatives and we are less than a week into it! I am not saying we are t.v. free. We bought an Apple T.V. which I must say has been a fabulous alternative. We do feel like we have more control over what we let into our home and it's nice not to have commercials when you choose movies or t.v. shows to watch. So, we shall see. Can we make it to May 15th? I pray we will. Discipline is good! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i have not been on blogs in FOREVER...didn't even know this was here.....
ReplyDeletelet me know where you go.... :)