Monday, March 21, 2011
Potty Training has Officially Begun!!!!
I love that the Lord gave Evan and Emily their very own "first"--and on the same day! Let me start by saying I had no intention of officially starting potty training anytime soon. I was looking at starting sometime this summer, but not yet. I noticed, though, that Emily and Evan would announce that they had to "poo poo" prior to actually doing the deed. So the night before last, it just came to me that I should put them on a potty when they make their announcement. So the next day, being yesterday, I did just that! Emily actually did poo poo in the potty and Evan pee-peed! They each had their own first! I love it, and only the Lord could have planned it that way. So, I decided I would keep up the momentum and we are continuing with training today. I will be very laid back about it, but I'm trying to put them on the potty as often as I can. I guess we will see how it goes over time! So excited for my precious little people!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment