Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lee-ee-a

This is Emily's new name for Olivia. I love it. So Lee-ee-a has been a very active girl recently. She crawls everywhere and prefers to be in the playroom over any other place. I have picked up every small piece I could possibly find and are sitting in a big basket high above the little children's heads. The most notable big girl achievement for Lee-ee-a is that she has started moving from her stomach to sitting position. I really think the child will be walking before we know it. Last night (okay, she isn't even 9 months old yet!!!), she tried to pull up from sitting position to standing position. It won't be long. I fully predict this little one will be walking well before 12 months. I think she gets very frustrated that she can't hang with the big kids yet and she wants to so desperately. I really think her very determined personality and her desire to play with her big bro and sis will motivate her to get up and move. So, I realized last night I am about to move from two toddlers and an infant to three toddlers! Mercy.

1 comment:

  1. Ronda - I am so glad to be back in touch with you! Your stories about your little ones are so sweet, and remind me so much of my little ones! Two year olds are such a handful and so sweet at the same time... I am sure you have your hands full with two 2 year olds and a little one too! I am so glad to find your blog and I will enjoy keeping up with all your news. Thanks for finding me!!

    ReplyDelete