What we know about Olivia so far is that she isn't hungry super often, but when she is, she is ready for her food right then!!! She also likes to sleep and hates being cold. She cries during most of her diaper changes because she is cold and ready for it to be over!!!! Olivia loves taking a bath. I bathe her in my bathroom with the heater on and I lay a warm washcloth over her. She is so calm and alert during that time. You can tell she just loves it. Much like her big bro, Olivia loves to cuddle. She would rather cuddle than eat, and most of the time, holding her is the best way to soothe her.
On June 16, 2010, I fell head over heels in love with this little girl. She was the best surprise I've ever had. I am two weeks into it, a little tired, and yet I'm having a ball being mommy to three precious little people.
Thank you, Lord, for these great gifts. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment