Evan is teething. Need I say more????
He is not exactly the most poised and composed teether. In fact, he is the opposite. He cries and screams most of the day despite the fact that I have indeed provided pain relief in the form of medication. Emily picks up on Evan's extreme fussiness and then joins in. Fun. Oh, so much fun! And despite my attempts to add some fun different things in the day (playing outside, ice cream, etc.), he just won't get happy. And I feel like pulling my hair out.
On top of Evan's teething experience, Olivia had trouble sleeping last night during my shift to feed her. Can I just say how excited I am that we are now exactly half way through to her sleeping through the night? Only 4 weeks or so to go! Yay! Apparently, she had to burp and I patted and patted her little back and the burp just wouldn't come out! So, she cried and cried until she finally burped but not before we had been up like an hour and a half. So I am pretty tired today. Which is another reason why I feel like pulling my hair out.
Lastly, my poor kiddos have not left our house much in the last few weeks and I know they desperately need to get out. But I have a one month old and I don't have a triple stroller. So I'm feeling quite a bit of pressure to expose my 16 month olds to something, anything other than the four walls of our home. And so, yes, I do indeed feel like pulling my hair out.
Good thing tomorrow is a new day and that I have lots of hair! :-0
No comments:
Post a Comment