Wednesday, February 10th, Evan Charles took his first steps all on his own. His daddy was holding his hands and then let go. He told Evan to come to him and Evan took two full steps toward his proud papa. I was so blessed to be there to witness it as well. It was a very fun moment!
We have still been working on our house and getting ready for the twins (I don't think I can any longer call them "babies") first birthday party. I am beyond excited and think I may have found a new interest in children's party planning. Who would have thought? Maybe I will change my mind once the party takes place, so we shall see, but I am praying that it is a fun and special day for us. I know Evan and Emily won't remember it, but I want to start early communicating to them that they are special and that their birthdays are special.
Okay, I'm off to feed the kids their dinner. I will have to write more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment