So, with that being said, yes, I am 20 weeks, and I hope my husband will take my first prego pic tonight for me seeing as how I just had my hair done today. I haven't had too many good prego pic opportunities, so I need to seize them. Otherwise I will have delivered this child without many pics to show for him or her growing in my belly.
Ev and Em are growing up beautifully! They are cruising along furniture, teething, eating table food, slowly weaning from formula to whole milk, hating to sit too long in strollers, laughing and playing together, and so much more. One of my all time favorite memories has been putting them to bed either for naps or to go to sleep at night. We put them in their sleep sacks and then they stand up in bed and look at one another across the room and just giggle and giggle. They jump up and down in their beds and just squeal in delight. When they are finished playing and laughing, they just simply lie down and go to sleep. It is so nice!!!! One of the many benefits of twins. :-)
There is so much going on this Spring....so much good stuff going on. This is definitely a really good season. I am feeling better and very involved in ministry this Spring, which I am loving!!!! I will write more later, but I'm glad I was able to find just a minute to document some of the things currently happening over here in our household.
No comments:
Post a Comment