This week has gotten off to a rough start. Emily woke up on Sunday morning around 3:30 a.m. We were still in New Orleans, so the idea of letting her cry it out was not an option. Around 5:00 a.m., Emily was finally headed back to sleep and I was headed to the toilet to throw up six straight times. Yum! I felt HORRIBLE all day on Sunday. I woke up on Monday with lots of energy, but Monday (yesterday) was super busy. Getting our lives organized after being gone for several days and having work done on our house yesterday made for an exhausted pregnant mom by the evening time. Of course, that busy day ended with Evan not feeling well and not getting to bed until 11:30 p.m. The babies woke up crying at 6:30 this morning for a bottle. Their cries were dramatic enough for a nauseous mom to jump out of bed and get bottles prepared as quickly as possible. Bottles made. Check. Fix coffee now for tired mom. Uncheck. Throw up eight times in the kitchen sink while attempting to make coffee. Check. Rushing back to bed. Check. Getting back up to make coffee and clean the house frantically before the cabinet company rep comes over at 8:00 a.m. for an estimate. Check. Getting the house completely ready. Uncheck.
So, needless to say, it is 9:00 a.m. on a Tuesday morning, and it has already been an eventful week. I definitely need some Jesus time today to deal with all that is going on. :-)
On a brighter note, we had a great Thanksgiving. I will end with some fun pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment