Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tomorrow

I am super excited about tomorrow. This will be the long awaited day we get to see Peanut for the first time. I confess I sure am hoping for a Peanut and not PeanutS (plural). With two babies 8 months in age, one baby on the way would be great! Two would be scary! But I am so looking forward to visually seeing this little creature that has been making me sick and who has changed my body in so many ways already. This little creature will be either my future daughter or son. One who I will love so deeply and protectively all the days of my life. One who will be a little sibling to my bambinos. Oh, the joy that awaits this little promise!

I have tons of questions for Dr. Cheree, like....Is it okay that I am still having a cup of coffee in the morning? Why is my stomach already sticking out? Should I have any blood sugar concerns? What about a VBAC? Can I consider that as an option?

Today has been a low key day. I did work out this morning because I actually felt decent at 6:00 a.m. That all changed by nine, though. I have battled with nausea on and off all day. Battled with wanting to climb in bed and stay there and hold my stomach in pain. The kids have napped quite a bit today, which has been nice for a sick mommy. We are just eating, playing, and napping today and keeping it low key. Housework is at a minimum. Eating to avoid nausea is at a maximum. I have Bible Study tonight, so I've done a little preparation for that, and I just hope I can make it through. I guess we shall see.

But, tomorrow can't come soon enough. I will write more later about getting to see Bambino # 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment