Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Peanut is visible!

We got to see Peanut today and, yes, there is only one peanut in there! We were so excited! Peanut's heartbeat was 162 beats/minute. It was nice to visually see our little promise. Afterward, Chase and I got to go on a date to PF Chang's. It felt just like our last pregnancy. Chase and I normally followed a doctor's appointment with a date. Dates don't happen as often anymore, so I just love to soak up that one on one time with Chase. It's so special. So, everything is going great. Chase is moving forward with trying to get subcontractors in place to create our playroom/extra room. We are still in "discussions" as to whether or not we will find out the gender. I guess we will see when 20 weeks comes. But all in all, today was a good day because I got to see my third child. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment