Monday, September 14, 2009

The Lord Created Laughter

I love that the Lord created laughter. :-0


9 comments:

  1. I love this video Ronda!!! They are too cute! It looks like they really love each other! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh thank you thank you thank you for posting this!!! I've been missing those precious babes... (and missing you, too!) I'm bummed I won't get to love on them this weekend but Grant has been ordered to have a child in his arms at all times on my behalf!! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word...be still my heart! They are absolutely precious. What a joy to have that sweet noise fill your home! :) Please give those cuties a hug for Nate and me.

    Love you!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am totally laughing with them. i loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! I love it and I love that they enjoy eachother! Thanks for posting this, friend!

    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! I love it and I love that they enjoy eachother! Thanks for posting this, friend!

    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, they are soooooooooo cute! God bless them both! I did receive your e -mail but we were away on tour in UK so I will send you a replay asap!! Be blessed my friend. Maria- Romania

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, those two are so stink'n cute! Too precious! Wouldn't you give anything to know what they're saying to each other?!? Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete