Friday, August 7, 2009

Countless

I think, when you have a family of four, you adopt a growing list of things that just don't ever end...
1. Laundry....it just keeps going and going and going....much like the Energizer Bunny.
2. Grocery Lists....there is always something written down to buy. You could have had the biggest shopping day at the grocery store and Sam's, and still, you will get home, and by the end of the day have something written down that needs to be purchased.
3. Things that need a "space." I am a firm believer in everything having a "place" in my house. The more you collect (doubling your family will do this!), the more "places" or "spaces" you have to discover.
4.  The number of days I say, "Ooh! I didn't drink enough water today!" I just can't seem to get enough in. It's crazy! I wake up almost every morning and tell myself that today will be the day I will drink a ton of water. I end up going to bed almost every night realizing I've barely had any water. 
5.  The amount of paperwork I have to complete. I have bags of papers to go through. Some day....
6. The number of house projects I want to complete. The longer I'm at home, the more creative I get with things I would love to do. OR I also find safety projects that need to be done in order to protect the kiddos. Even if it is down the line, the projects are added to my mental list.
7.  The number of bottles I've made thus far and will continue to make....can't even count!
8. The number of diapers that I've changed. Or the number of giggles shared on the changing table! :-0
9. The number of lists I make in my head. Ooh! Much like this one!
10. Because I'm cheesy, I have to add this last one. The number of good days definitely makes this list. WAY more good days than hard days. Way more fun days than stressful days. 

3 comments:

  1. I so admire you... I am exhausted just from reading that! But I know you wouldn't give it up for anything in the whole world... what precious gifts the Lord blessed you with!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand everything in this post! I am right there with ya - although I have just the one baby!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this and with each number kept thinking "ahhh, TOTALLY, us too"

    #1 yep
    #2 yep
    #3 yep
    oh lord #4
    #5 It has become a part time job
    #6 I have to stop watching HGTV because I want to remodel the entire house.
    #8 yep

    I could go on...I'm just sayin! :)

    I get you girl! Your babies are toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete