I know many of you have been waiting patiently and prayerfully for the news...the IUI didn't work. We have decided that this was our last IUI. By the end of this waiting season, we just knew.
I ask you to please continue to be in prayer for us as we have no idea what our next step is to be. We are furiously seeking counsel. We will meet with my doctor soon for a consultation, we are planning on meeting with a pastor, and I plan on getting other counsel as well. Our doctor's next recommendation is IVF. We aren't sure this is a door the Lord wants us to knock on. We have about a month to decide and to pray and to seek regarding this option. We, of course, could take longer, but the amount of time involved with the doctor's visits and procedures would be most ideal over the summer.
Thanks so much for all of you who sent emails and for those of you who consistently checked up on me.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Ronda,my heart is just breaking for you. I am so sad to hear this news. I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now. I promise to continue praying for you and Chase.
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Jaclyn
Jeremiah 29:11
dear friend, i am sad too. please know you and chase are being lifted up in prayer.
ReplyDeletei will also pray for those who are geographically close to you to be able to minster to you and give you godly counsel.
*hugs*
I was waiting for April 9, and I am so sorry to hear this news. I know we were all praying and hoping for a different answer, but I must remind myself that our God is good and He loves you so much.
ReplyDeleteWe will be continuously and actively praying for your hearts and that you will hear God's voice to know which steps to take next.
Call me if you wanna get together. We can talk about it, or not talk about it, whichever you would rather :) Love you
Jen
Ronda!!!
ReplyDeletemy heart is sad today. I *promise* to be praying for your heart and for chase too! I know this time i hard...and confusing!
I pray for great peace to overwhelm you today! I pray that even in this disapointment that you would *see* His everlasting goodness and love for you!!!
Know that i love you!!!
Joanna
Ronda-
ReplyDeleteMy heart is burdened for you today. I am so sad to hear this news. I know we were all praying for a different answer, but the Lord truly knows what He is doing. Easier said than done.
I will pray that the Lord will give you clarity and wisdom these next few months!
I love you so very much, sweet sister!
Lindsee
I can't imagine how hard this time is for you and Chase. You will continue to be in our prayers. The Lord has a beautiful plan for two very beautiful people.
ReplyDelete