From surviving to thriving with "Irish Triplets"
Those are two of my faves too! :) They are getting so big and expressive!Thanks for posting these, I've been missing them! Love you!
hey Ronda~ I been waiting for some new pictures....they are tooo cute. Hope you are doing good. Next time I come in, hope I get to see yall. Kate
By the way, Uncle Grant's response to these pictures was: "So, they're already modeling, huh?" :) Such photogenic, beautiful children! We can't wait to get our Aunt & Uncle hands on them!!
Ahhh they are super cute and getting soo big!
Those are two of my faves too! :) They are getting so big and expressive!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting these, I've been missing them! Love you!
hey Ronda~ I been waiting for some new pictures....they are tooo cute. Hope you are doing good. Next time I come in, hope I get to see yall. Kate
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Uncle Grant's response to these pictures was: "So, they're already modeling, huh?"
ReplyDelete:) Such photogenic, beautiful children! We can't wait to get our Aunt & Uncle hands on them!!
Ahhh they are super cute and getting soo big!
ReplyDelete