Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2 months

I bought each of the babies a 12 month outfit and plan to take a picture of them each month to document their growth (thanks, Allison, for the suggestion!). So here is month two.


Little Girl



Little Man

Can you believe these two babies came from the same belly????

9 comments:

  1. LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!

    They are so flipping cute I cannot stand it. CANNOT STAND IT.

    They have changed so much in just ONE month!!!

    Thank you thank you thank you for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, can we say absolutely DARLING?!

    And what a fun idea about the outfits.

    Ronda, they are seriously adorable. I just really want to squeeze them. Maybe one day if y'all make it to Houston! Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! They are so small in those 12 month outfits. What a neat idea. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beyond precious!!!Seriously those little round faces...i just want to kiss them!!!

    I am so happy your a mommy :)

    Much love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! These two are the definition of precious! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    Give those big cheeks a kiss for me!

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are ADORABLE Ronda!!!!! These are my favorite pics yet! Thanks so much for posting them. They really just could NOT be any cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, because they both came from your beautiful belly! Love you guys! Can't wait to meet the little love bugs. :-) Blessings, Wendy

    ReplyDelete